Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 191: March 6, 2010

Quote of the Day: "Leaders instill in their people a hope for success and a belief in themselves. Positive leaders empower people to accomplish their goals."

Yesterday was a pretty boring day, altogether. HOWEVER, I did have my 3rd interview, and it was the highlight of my day. I really enjoyed it a lot, and the ladies who interviewed me were especially nice. They had a lot of good questions to ask, and although the questions were really tough I thought I did really well. Or, at least, I HOPE I did really well, because I really want the job pretty badly.  So I've started praying that all will go well, and we'll see. They said they had a couple more people to interview in the next week, and we should know something within the next two. So..... we'll see! Here's hoping!

The kid has been pretty rowdy today. To be honest, he is being a LOT like his dad.  You know, wrestling around, being loud and obnoxious. Things like that.  He has his friend Nathan and his other friend Calvin over tonight, and they are driving me nuts.  They were outside playing basketball for a little while, but they were being really loud out there, and since it's ten I figured I'd better bring them in. However, they are really wired, and I'm wondering if they will EVER go to sleep. As in, EVER. But I'm tired, so I'm going to have to try hard to get some sleep, while I'm sitting here worried about whether they're all going to try to sneak out or not. UGH!!!  I know, it's part of childhood to want to try to test those limits and all, but I'd really prefer they chose some other night to do it... like when Ron's home and can put the proper fear in them.

Other than that, pretty much all I did today was go hang out at Sherrie's and help her and Michael out with cleaning out the garage. I was going to stay a lot longer but Calvin's mother wanted to meet me, and we sat and chatted for a long time. They just moved here about two months ago, so they are still just getting used to the place.  They seem to like it alright, but they haven't really been anywhere yet. She agrees, though, that there should be more here for the kids to do. Her husband is Army, and is due to come back around the same time that Ron does.  Which, by the way, I am TOTALLY EXCITED ABOUT!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment