Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 170: February 13th, 2010

Quote of the day: "Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can’t see anything wrong with each other." – Rene Yasenek

Happy Valentine's Day, baby! You know, since it's already Valentine's Day where you are. So far away. I'd love to be able to reach out and hug you, but since I can't my saying it will have to do.  Just know that I am thinking of you right at this very minute, and that I want more than anything to be able to hug you again. As I know I will soon be able to do!!!! And how thankful I will be when you are finally returned to me!  Just like heaven!

I have been working on homework pretty much ALL DAY LONG! My brain is just about turning to mush. I am so very tired of it that I could just fall down and lay there in the fetal position sleeping for a week. But I have to get it done, so I'm at it again. Sigh.  You'd think it'll help me learn or something. I really need to be studying for my test coming up on Wednesday, and have only had a very little amount of time to do it. This test is for my mental health class (psych), so it is going to be really tough compared to the mother/baby class test. I'll need to try extra hard, I think. I have some of it down, but I really need to study the meds a lot, because she said that there were a lot of medications you HAVE to know about. We'll see.... still have to get a little more homework done tomorrow.

Cody is out spending the night with his friend Caleb, and Damien is at his friend Drew's again, so I once again have a nice, quiet house all to myself. It's kind of nice for studying, but it really stinks the rest of the time when you want someone to talk to, or even just know that there is someone else there. Did I tell you I can't wait for Ron to come home? Oh, well... I'm telling you again! LOL  That's one thing I can't stand... being alone ALL the time. I love it once in a while, but when it's repetitive it gets old. I can't imagine what being a hermit must be like. I'm sure some of them enjoy it, but if they aren't the self-imposed hermit, then it must be awful. It's like a fate worse than death! I am NOT that much fun for me to talk to. I talk back too much to myself for my tastes. I'd rather talk to someone else, so that I DON'T know what they are going to say! HA HA HA HA

No comments:

Post a Comment