Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 167: February 10, 2010

Quote of the day: "Love is the master key that opens the gate of happiness." – Oliver Wendell Holmes

Okay, I did it. I checked the windows. Only to find them completely stuck shut. But I have to lean real far over the counter to try and open them, without touching the counters, which is extremely difficult anyway. And they're usually real hard to open, so I'm going to wait and try to open them once the countertop has cured completely and try again. I figure maybe if I can get up ONTO the countertop then I'd be able to open it with leverage. If not, well... not going to hurt MY feelings anyways. I no longer feel a draft coming in under the windows! LOL

I did well on my test today, I think I only missed 8 or 9 questions. REAL good results compared to what I THOUGHT I was going to do on it, considering the fact that I hardly had any time to study. But I'm finding that the mother/baby part is easy for me to remember. I'm not sure about the mental health class, though... don't you have to be mentally healthy to understand mental health??? HAHAHA  One of the first things I've noticed since entering the nursing program is that it makes me completely and totally insane. I'm out of my mind. Or my mind left me, you figure it out. I just know that I can't concentrate, can't remember things, and am constantly feeling completely wiped out, as if I haven't slept in weeks. And I'm tired of it. No pun intended, of course!

Oh, and one more thing...I am starting to HATE MY BODY! It is totally rebelling lately against the weight loss, making me hungry all the time and everything. All these long months I've been steadily losing weight, at less than the recommended rate. Then all of a sudden my weight went flat-line, staying at exactly the same weight for 7 out of 9 days, and now for the last two days it's gone up. I've gained so much that I now weigh what I did around the end of January, a little over two weeks ago. It's so frustrating! I got so close to my goal weight, within 1.2 pounds, and now I'm gaining again. I don't know if it's stress related or what, but I really wish that I could get it under control. Gotta stop with the hunger, already!! And drink more water, although I drank more than my 2 liters yesterday of water and it didn't help any.  Giving it a week, and then I'm just going to give up. Life's grand, though.... I'm around 20 lbs less even if I don't lose back to my lowest.

No comments:

Post a Comment