Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 171: February 14th, 2010

Quote of the Day: "To love is nothing. To be loved is something. To love, and be loved, is everything." – T. Tolis V.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!! Things here have been going along at a steady pace all day long. I've gotten my homework all caught up for my classes this week, and have been busily getting ready for my clinicals tomorrow and trying to work on the blog book. The plan is that once Ron gets home, we'll take all these blogs I've been turning out every day, and make them into a book that we can save. Just something fun to do that the kids can keep and pass on to future generations, or whatever the case may be. The problem is that it's going to take me a LOT of time to do, because it has to all be set up on the pages just right or it won't print out.  So.... it's taking a long time to do. Good thing we HAVE a long time to get it done, huh?

Cody's his usual self again. He came home and went straight to the fridge, foregoing the homework altogether. I got on him about it, but I don't know how much he actually got done. I just asked him again and he says that he got it finished, so I'll go check on it real quick before I head to bed. Tomorrow I have clinicals at the State Hospital again, so it's going to be busy, busy, busy the whole 12 hour shift. Should be a really nice, long day.  There's always a risk, I suppose, going out there. But I don't see it as that, I see it as something really interesting.  I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment, but I enjoy the challenge. And you've got to admit, not many people get to see a "mental" hospital from the inside. Without being insane, that is, I guess! LOL

Oh, yeah... how do you like my horrible picture??? I absolutely hate it!! If they didn't force you to pay for it I would never have paid the fee to get the class composite.  Sigh. Just the way EVERYONE wants to be remembered... looking like a total dweeb!

No comments:

Post a Comment