Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 138: January 12, 2010

Quote of the Day: "Love is sharing all the wonderful things life has to offer with the person you care most about." – author unknown

I had to go to Vernon today to pick up my books for this semester, and I have to say that I was looking forward to it. If only just because it means that I'm one step closer to graduating!  Laurie and I were going to carpool together to save on gas, like we do during class times, so I met her at Kohl's to pick her up.  While I was there, wearing my "skinny jeans" that are now saggy on me, I thought "Why not see what size I am now?" So I picked out some jeans and went to the dressing room, where I proceeded to get a really great rush. I AM NOW A SIZE 5 IN JUNIORS!!!! I was like, "okay... maybe their sizing is different than it used to be. Let me try on some of the women's sizes in a different brand."  And guess what? I tried on a size 3 in women's... and it fit!!!! HOLY COW! I wanted to jump and scream right there in the middle of the store, but I didn't... I'm much too refined for that. I just walked around with this big, dumb goofy look on my face the whole rest of the time.

I called the vet this morning, and Tiger is doing much better today.  She said that he is more alert and drank some water, and that they were getting ready to give him some food and see how he does with it.  She also said that his urine is getting clearer, which is a good sign. I think I may be able to bring him home tomorrow if he's still doing as well tomorrow. HOORAY! Another reason to be happy about today. However, I am super, super tired today after all this not sleeping well the past five days, so it's hard to actually get excited about much of anything.  I think I'm giong to get the pictures ready of the house and upload them on here, then spend some time putting Ron's frisbee golf pictures into an album.  And after that, my show starts, so I'll be happily entertained after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment