Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 137: January 11, 2010



Quote of the Day: "We will either find a way or make one." - Hannibal

Tiger made it to the vet's office okay, but he is now hospitalized for the next two days so that the vet can insert a catheter to drain his bladder, which was completely blocked with crystallized minerals, otherwise known as bladder stones.  She said that the urine she was able to drain was full of blood, and that it is not a good sign because it indicates kidney damage. She's just not sure how bad the damage is, and told me to call in tomorrow and check up on him. She didn't sound very optimistic about it, but I got to thinking, and blood in his urine could also be caused by the crystals digging into his bladder wall, too. Only time will tell. I'm just glad because he made it through the night last night, and is now at the vet's office where he is being treated with something to help him with his pain. My poor baby!!!! Please, God, please help him recover and get through this and be back to his normal, happy-go-lucky self again!


Here's a picture I forgot to put on the blog the other night, yet ANOTHER time I caught the three of them all snuggled up... the group mentality thing at work. I'm almost having a mental flashback of a scene from "Without A Paddle"


Today has gone by so fast that I don't even know what happened to it. One minute I was waking up, and the next minute it's time to do the blog. I can't even remember what all I did today, which mostly means that I sat at the computer engrossed in my housebuilding.  I've been so busy making changes to it that I forgot to make more high-res screenshots, so here are the two I do have. I'm hoping to do a bunch tomorrow, because I think I figured out a way to get it to work faster. We'll see.


Another kitchen picture, but it's already outdated because I've made some changes... will post the new pictures when I can.  This is taken from the viewpoint where you have just walked through the door from the garage, or got up from the couch to go get a snack. This room will be VERY different in the next pictures, and I think MUCH BETTER!



Here is a cutaway view of the breakfast nook just off the kitchen. This is as if you were standing outside the house looking in. The kitchen is to the right.  Through the doorway is the living room area, and the back patio.

Once again, here's Tiny in front of his new favorite spot... anywhere the space heater is!

No comments:

Post a Comment