Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day 86: November 21, 2009

Quote of the Day: "So long as there is breath in me, that long will I persist. For now I know one of the greatest principles of success; If I persist long enough I will win." --Og mandino




Okay, NEW MOON WAS AWESOME!!! Right up until the end where they leave you hanging. If I had not already read the books and known what happens next I would have walked out of the theater angry as heck. But I do know, so it was all good. I could NOT believe how many people there were last night showing up for the show... the theater is inside the mall, and we went to the 10:10 show, and it was JAM-PACKED with people! The entire middle of the mall was three big lines. I didn't know there were that many people in the Wichita Falls area who were interested. And this wasn't the first showing... there had already been five at least! Yikes! Lots of people went to see it, and yes, there were a LOT of guys there! So definitely not a "chick flick", Ron! LOL I think you'd like it. I tried to take a picture of the lines to show how many people were there, but the stupid phone was acting up, so the photo got deleted during file transfer. Oh, well. Suffice it to say there were at least 500 people in the lines. That's a LOT for such a late show, I would think.



Yesterday, though, all the pressure that has been building up in my head finally let loose and my nose started to run a little bit. Didn't think much of it, but as the day progressed it got worse and worse, until now it is a full-blown head cold, and I feel really miserable. I'm going to go to the store here in a little bit and pick up something to see if I can get it to go away fast. I could barely sleep last night! I was back to looking ridiculous with toilet paper stuffed up against my nose to absorb the flow so that I could try and get just a little bit of sleep. No luck, though, I kept having to wake up and blow my nose. It was HORRIBLE! So now I'm all achy, stuffed up and runny nose at the same time, have a pressure headache, and just feel downright moody as hell. It's a good day for Ron not to be around... I hate being sick when there's things to do, and he ALWAYS has something going, which makes me want to get up and do something. I'm going to work out today, of course, but I'll probably spend most of the rest of the day either in bed or on the couch. So much for getting anything done today. Right now I just want to go lay down for a while. There is NOTHING worse than being sick. Unless it's being sick, trying to lose weight, and trying to quit smoking all at the same time. UGH!


Oh, and by the way.... CODY GOT A REAL HAIRCUT! No more "Mom" haircut.  Have the pictures to prove it, too! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment