Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 82: November 17th, 2009

Quote of the Day: "The happiness of life is made up of minute fractions - the little, soon forgotten charities of a kiss or a smile, a kind look or heartfelt compliment." -Samuel Taylor Coleridge

I have no idea what I did today!  I honestly and truly have no idea where the day went. I didn't do anything spectacular at all, really. I went to the post office and dropped off Ron's four packages to him, and picked up the two packages that were waiting for me there, and did two loads of laundry. And made my bed. But other than that, I have no idea what happened! I did not watch any tv, I didn't work on much studying other than making flash cards with normal lab values on it and a tiny bit of studying.  So... I guess those aliens finally came and abducted me and then erased my memory! (hahahahaha)

I DID sit around a lot of the time and wait for Ron to get online or call so that I could let him know that his four packages are on the way to him, but he did not come online or call. I guess their internet did not get fixed yesterday after all. I did get an email from him sometime that said he had been having a busy day, so I'm sure that may have something to do with it. Or they just aren't allowed any phone calls or internet for right now for some reason.  He's usually very prompt, so either way is not good. Either he's had a hell of a day, or he's had a hell of a day. Same old, same old- the work you to death kind of stuff.  So, Ron... I hope that you at least got  a chance to rest and breathe sometime!

Laurie got here around 5 and we spent the evening studying and preparing our Sims Lab drug cards. While we were in the office we were looking at my pictures on the computer while we were waiting for the drug cards to print and she asked about the pictures of the barns I have on my computer. So I had to show her the barn I made out of poster foam, for which I got the ideas for the styling from the pictures, and of course we had a really good laugh.  Then I showed her all the twigs that I had meticulously cut into little tiny "logs" for the woodpile, and I thought I'd have to scrape her off the floor and put oxygen on her. I think she thinks I'm a little bit OCD. And I think she may be right.... but now she says we should make it out of wood and turn it into a birdhouse! LOL

We're going to study for a little while longer, then it's off to sleep so that we can get up at 4 for our final cram session before the test. I heard from the prior class that has already taken their test that this module test is much easier than the test we just took, so I'm actually hoping for a higher grade on it.  If not, well, at least there's no doubt that I'm passing the class and moving on to the next semester.  PRAISE GOD FOR THAT!!!!  Only one more semester and the NCLEX test and I will officially be able to pin those two all-powerful, life changing letters to the end of my name... RN! Oh, wait... aren't those my hubby's initials?  Okay, so I'll be able to pin two MORE all-powerful, life changing letters to the end of my name... HAHAHA!

Seriously have to get back to studying now or else I'll fall asleep at the computer, so I'll talk to you all tomorrow for the next episode of silliness.  GOODNIGHT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment