Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 85: November 20, 2009

Quote of the Day: "No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth." ~Robert Southey

I'm sorry! Another day without a blog! But this time I have a VERY good reason why... I was just about to start the blog last night, and Cody got out of the shower and came to me and said "Mom, I have lice." GRRR!!!!!  Why, why, WHY does he keep getting these nasty little things?????  So anyways, I was dealing with THAT whole mess until after 11pm, when I finally went and crawled into the shower feeling all "itchy" and praying that I didn't get them from him.  I think he may have gotten them from football, but I'm not sure. Either way, he got an impromptu haircut last night compliments of Mom, and about ten shampoos, and is now sleeping in my office floor because I wouldn't let him sleep in his bed. I have NO IDEA how I'm going to make sure that he doesn't get re-infected from his bed, the furniture, or whatever else. Groan.

And to make matters worse, I have GAINED weight the last three days! UGH! Of course, I'm pretty sure my weight is up this morning because I went and had Lite Pan for dinner because they have Thursday night buffet and I haven't gone since Ron left. Maggie asked about you, by the way, Ron. She says to tell you good luck and be safe.  The food was good, but this morning I'm really, really upset about the weight gain. Mostly just because the two days prior I was up too, so it makes it look even higher. Going to go kill myself with exercising today, though.

Tonight, Sherrie and I are going to the 10:10 showing of New Moon, and I can't wait! I really enjoyed the first movie, though the books are always so much better. But this one looks really good according to the previews, so we'll have to wait and see. Either way, it's a girls' night out. Right?  I'll let you know how it goes, though. That is, IF I can even hear the movie.... there will be a LOT of little teenage girls there, after all.

I guess I will have to cook a small Thanksgiving dinner after all. I wasn't going to, but Cody is guilting me into it. I doubt if Damien will even be home for it, so that stinks too. I am JUST NOT IN THE MOOD this year for the holidays. I don't see a reason to be. I'll do it next year, when the rest of me is home to enjoy it with me. THEN we will have a big, huge feast! And all the trimmings and decorations! THEN I will be in the mood for the holidays!  But now? Now, I'm just going to struggle through it and hope it's over quickly. VERY quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment