Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 157: January 31, 2010

Quote of the Day:  "The more difficulties one has to encounter, within and without, the more significant and the higher in inspiration his life will be." --Horace Bushnell

Today I am not feeling all that great.  For some reason that stupid head cold has come back around again to bite me in the butt, which is typical because I have clinicals tomorrow morning. In Vernon, which is 45 minutes away. And I'm in a really bad mood.  So incidentally, tonight's blog has to be short because I have GOT to get some sleep, I haven't slept well for the last couple of nights.  Hope all is well with all of you, and I'll try to write a better blog tomorrow. I'm sure I'll have something interesting I can talk about then.

No comments:

Post a Comment