Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 160: February 3, 2010

Quote of the Day: "…love from one being to another can only be that two solitudes come nearer, recognize and protect and comfort each other."  – Han Suyin

Class went well today. I was having a little bit of difficulty because I haven't been feeling good still, but I'm taking allergy medicine everyday now, so I think it's helping. My throat didn't feel quite as sore today. Then again, it seems like it's always super sore in the mornings and then gets better throughout the day. UGH!

It has been cold all day, and this afternoon it started raining, and has been raining ever since.  Not a heavy rain, or anything, just enough to make the roads a mess. And it's supposed to be above freezing tonight, but if it does manage to get below freezing then the roads will be even worse tomorrow morning on the way to clinicals. And since I have to leave the house at around 5:45 am, I won't know until I get to clinicals whether they were cancelled or not. At least if they're icy I'll know there's that chance, right?  We aren't supposed to get ice, but the high for tomorrow is only 38 degrees, with rain.... BRR!!! And we can't wear our street jackets to clinicals, either. Only a thin labcoat. Can you say freezing? I'll probably end up sicker than I already am. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment