Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Message From Ron

From: "Ron"
To: Carmen
Sent: Tue, December 8, 2009 1:25:19 AM
Subject: Hey love

Guess what I just found out? They are planning on promoting me again this coming August to SMSgt!!!! All I have to do is finish my senior enlisted course ASAP. Is that kick ass or what? Anyways I need to get back to work, I was just so excited that I had to let you know.
Love ya and will talk to you tonight.

RONALD A. NASON, MSgt, USAF




From: Carmen
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 4:12 PM
To: Ron
Subject: Re: Hey love

HELL, YEAH! I AM VERY, VERY EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! How long does it take to finish the course? Will you have to take it over there? This is pretty sudden, since you're only over there a couple more months. Wow! :)
Talk to you soon! Love ya!




From: "Ron"
To: Carmen
Sent: Tue, December 8, 2009 7:36:52 AM
Subject: Hey love

I was actually already enrolled in the course and was planning on finishing it here before I found out about it. The Major told Mike that I needed to come see him this morning as soon as I had a chance, so there I was trying to figure out what I had screwed up on or who I pissed off this time! That is when he asked if I was interested in being the next SMSgt, I’m sure I had the deer in the headlights look for a moment until I understood what he was saying, so I told him uhm dugh of course I am! So then he told me that Col Luke had asked all the other SMSgt about it and they were moving a slot to my section so they could promote me. Then he told me that I have to finish this course before I can sew it on. So now I’m on a mission to finish it. It isn’t too bad, it’s all on line and there are 5 sections that after each section I have to go over to the Learning center and take a test. SO I guess if I already knew everything that was in it I could be done in 5 days, you can only take one test per day. So my plan is one to two tests a week until I finish it.

Oh and it might be as soon as April when I sew it on, the time in grade requirement is only 20 months not 24. So if that’s the case I will have an almost entire month of SMSgt pay at the end of my orders! This also means only one more stripe to go! Anyways I need to finish up some things here in the office before I can call it a day.

Love you and will talk to you in a couple of hours…MUAH!!!



So I guess pretty soon, I'll be seeing....

Wow!  Came a long way from this.....


Or actually, from nothing.... since he started out his career as a NO-STRIPE! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment