Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 108: December 13, 2009

Quote of the Day: "Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven." ~Tryon Edwards

It's so hard to believe that I've been on my own for SOOO LONG! You see, that's not normally a bad thing for most people. Most people know how to take things like that in stride. They go about their daily lives and get things done that need doing.  The problem with me being on my own is this: WAY too much time on my hands.  Too much time to think, and to come up with all these marvelous ideas that could potentially get me into a serious jam for time. Or maybe it's just that I'm too creative? Probably!  I finished part of Ron's surprise today, and I have to say that I am definitely fighting myself to put a picture of it on here and show him.  But I keep telling myself that I'll be ruining the surprise if I do that. I have several scenarios about how I'm going to do the big "reveal", so I'm going to try and narrow it down over the next two months.  Some of the ideas I've come up with are rather ingenious, if I do say so myself. ;)

The only thing I did today that I CAN talk about is some laundry. Oh, joy.  And of course, I messed around on the computer a little bit, and picked up around the house.  Tomorrow I'll finally go up and fix the water heater, and maybe pull out all the dead summer plants we had around the house.  The elephant ears and dahlias both gave up with the first frost, and the morning glory has all turned brown and gone to seed, so it's time to get that out as well.  Amazingly, my rosemary that I babied all last winter to keep out of the frost and decided to heck with putting it into the garage is still moving right along. No frost damage at all.  So looks like it may be fine without being babied.  THANK HEAVENS!!!  Then, if I have the time, it's going to be time to prep the kitchen tile for paint.  That's going to be a three to four day project all by itself, so it should keep me plenty busy.  And in between cleaning and coats of paint maybe I'll get to a couple of the smaller things on my to-do list. I'm hoping that when Ron comes back home there isn't a list a million miles long of things to do, so that he can actually enjoy his time home.  That's the plan, anyways... we'll see how the implementation goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment