Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day 93: November 28, 2009

Quote of the Day: “To die and part is a less evil; but to part and live, there, there is the torment.” ~George Lansdowne

Okay, I just got done killing myself on the bike again... 14.58 miles! WOOHOO!!!! My endurance is definitely getting better! Soon I'll be able to do 30 miles a day, like I did when I was sixteen! Oh, well... maybe not with the body I had at sixteen, but so what! Right? Getting healthy HAS to be worth something, right?  Besides, I snacked all day long, so I have to do something to counteract that.  I did buy my first Coke in months this morning, and was kind of looking forward to drinking it, but I could only take two small swallows of it and couldn't stand the taste any more.  I guess I've gotten kind of used to water now, since I've been drinking it so much more.  Almost 3 liters, today! My mother would be so proud of me!

I never got around to doing the Christmas lights out front today. I have found that it's going to be easier to do if I just get up and go right out there, because otherwise I find things that need to be done first. This morning, it was that I got up and had to immediately run to the grocery store for dog food, because the girls were out. And then, once I got back, Cody was playing a game on his phone and threw a temper tantrum because he was losing. And like a total retard, he threw his phone like a two year old and the display is now broken. WITH no money to fix it. So now, not only do I have a brand-new phone broken, with no way that insurance will cover it, but I have a thirteen year old that has no phone, so he is grounded until I decide that he can be mature. And that is all ON TOP OF the money he ran up for those songs and applications he downloaded onto his new phone without permission. That he will no longer have access to, by the way. So even though he's the screwup, I'm still the ultimate loser because I have to pay for the phone to be fixed if it can be, or buy him a new phone, and also for the programs and songs that he cannot even access any more.  Totally uncool.  Where the hell does he get this, anyways?

I did not do anything much at all today, as a matter of fact, other than take the boxes and bins that were emptied up into the attic.  I figure tomorrow is plenty of time to get the outdoor lights done, and if not then there's always Monday and Tuesday. My classes do not resume until Wednesday. Soooo, I have no worries about getting things done.  It felt good to talk to Ron today, though.  I was able to get a lot of my frustration off my chest and it felt good just to talk to him.  I miss him so much sometimes that it's crazy!  But he's doing a good thing, so I don't mind sharing him once in a while. Too bad that this particular once in a while will be so long, that's all.  It's funny how no matter how upset I am he always knows how to make me feel better. (Unless he's the reason I'm upset, that is! hehehe)

Oh, and by the way, I am putting a transcript on here of some test messages that went back and forth between Damien and I this afternoon, just in case. These things are time and date stamped, so if something happens the proof will be "on the blog", so to speak:
Damien: "Be careful mom. Certain individuals have threatened harm to me and my family. Keep an eye out and be careful. Please?" Nov 28, 4:29pm
  • Carmen: "What certain individuals?" Nov 28, 4:29pm
  • Damien: "Rachael's family. And it isn't related to her, just threatening me and wanting me to stay away from her. Don't worry, I won't do anything." Nov 28, 4:30pm
  • Damien: "Will you be careful, though?"Nov 28, 4:47pm
  • Carmen: "How, Damien? I will not live in fear. It's just bluster. Another reason I don't like your relationship." Nov 28, 4:48pm
  • Damien: "*sighs* im not saying me afraid. Im just saying keep an eye out. They are pretty stupid if you recall." Nov 28, 4:49pm
I'm pretty sure it was just an empty threat, more psychotic drama.  The only reason I'm putting this crap on here is because if something actually DOES happen to our house or cars or whatever, I want it known that this conversation occurred so that I can tell them who to suspect.  But I can tell you that it has been a really bad day for me, and I seriously wish we had never moved back to this place. Damien was much better off ANYWHERE but here.  I just wish he'd grow a brain and get away from that girl and her psychotic family.  But he "thinks" he's in "love". How stupid can a person be? Never mind, don't answer that. I already know the answer to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment