Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 92: November 27, 2009

Quote of the Day: "The great secret of a successful marriage is to treat all disasters as incidents, and none of the incidents as disasters." – Harold Nicholson

That being said, we have just had another "incident" today. I opened up my email right before getting on here to do the blog, and you'll never guess what I found. My Verizon Wireless bill has arrived.  And lo and behold, the bill has finally gotten here for Cody's utter stupidity.  He ran up $277 in downloads before I noticed it a couple weeks ago and called and had them block him from doing any of that.  AGAIN with the costing us an arm and a leg! I could KILL him for that! GRR!!!!  Thank God they blocked it when they did, or it could have been a LOT worse... like another thousand dollar bill! I swear, I am about ready to take his phone away completely and just give him a pager.

I managed to get the Christmas tree up today, so tomorrow it's on to the outside decorations. I'm NOT looking forward to that at all, but it's got to be done. And by the way, I honestly don't think that the blue and silver tree looks very good in this house. I like the red and gold a lot better with our paint colors and decor.  I'll be getting a better picture tomorrow, once I have the room cleaned up and all the empty boxes on there, but here's a preliminary picture. Not too bad, but it just doesn't "pop" like my red and gold does.  That, and I don't have many accents for a blue and silver tree. Just the tree itself. Sigh.  So I'll either have to buy a whole bunch more decorations, or stick with the red and gold. Next year, I think maybe I'll go with the family tree. I think Ron would get a kick out of that.






These are just some quick pictures, I'll get some better ones later!

No comments:

Post a Comment