Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 56: October 22, 2009

Quote of the Day: "I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I know; the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who will have sought and found how to serve." - Dr. Albert Schweitzer

I had a good day at clinicals.  I did not get sent to the ICU as I had feared, but was sent to the Recovery Room, which is a rotation I missed last semester because on the day I was scheduled to go we had a big ice storm and classes were cancelled.  It turns out that I really liked it, and not only did i see a lot I enjoyed it.  So there's another job opportunity waiting for me when I get out of school!  As a matter of fact, the only things I have ruled out so far are Long Term Care facilities, home health nurse, and ICU nurse.  Everything else is golden!  I can't go into many details, but I can just say that I enjoyed it.   And as a bonus, I was able to come home from my 12 hour day, go walking, and then completely finish my homework so that for the next few days I will be able to concentrate on studying for my upcoming test. I'm DETERMINED to do everything within my power to get a 90 or better on this test, so that I will pass it! LOL

But, after working 12 hours, then walking, then staying  up to do homework I am BEAT!!!!!! I"m going to go to bed now and get a good night's rest, worry-free because my homework is finished!  Goodnight, all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment