Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 54: October 20th, 2009

Quote of the Day: "Prosperity is a life experience in health, wealth and love. You are prosperous when you have the resources to do what you truly want to do at the time you want to do it." - Scott Sherman

I think I've died. No, seriously... my shoulders and the back of my neck feel like I haven't slept in a week, and now my legs are sore as heck from all the walking and exercise I've been doing lately. I'm not sure if I'm even up to walking in to go to bed.  And on top of being all stiff and sore, I went out and mowed the front yard today.  UGH!  I didn't even bother doing the backyard after that, I just put the stupid mower up and said the heck with it. Ron, I do not know how you can mow that darn front yard with it being all uphill like it is, but you're my hero. Honestly, truly. You are.  I'll admit, it was a great workout, but at what cost???

Maybe I'm just getting the flu. A lot of the people I know are getting it, and it has been running rampant here lately.  Poor Laurie got it, and the doctor told her that she had to stay locked in her house all weekend long, from Friday through Monday.  How awful!!!! I'm hoping that mine is mostly getting used to working out mixed in with allergies.  I'd almost believe it with all the fuzzy-headedness I've been getting.  I can't wait until we go to Reno so that I can try and see if I feel better in other places.  We may just have to move to Nevada, where there are NO plants whatsoever!  HAHAHA  It used to be Arizona, but that was before all the snowbirds started going there... and bringing all their plants with them!  I don't think it's any better there than it is anywhere else now. 

Maybe getting out of here for a while would help me to get rid of this "fog" I have been living in.  I've actually spent some time on the internet trying to research all my symptoms and see if I can come up with anything that would make sense to me.  So far, though, I'm coming up empty. No, I don't think I have a brain tumor. No, I don't think it's fibromyalgia.  Spinal condy-what?  Nope. There's not a single thing out there that has all my symptoms in one little package.  I've started exercising, I've changed my diet, cut out soda completely, and the only thing left to do is try and get more sleep, which I admit freely that I really need to do. BUT, then I wouldn't be able to talk to Ron at night! I can't do that! Or can I? It's really strange, though, all these things going on with me.  Like the fact that it takes me longer now to recall information, and that I'm having memory issues.  Or how about the neck and shoulder aches? The fatigue at all hours of day or night, no matter how much sleep I've had. The feeling that something's just "not right" with me.  The feeling that I'm off-balance and about to fall, when I'm walking perfectly fine.  I have a list a mile long that I could put on here, but they would all just make you shake your head in disbelief. And confusion. And because I can't seem to think clearly anymore, I wouldn't even know what kind of doctor I would need to see!

Just a thought, anyways.  At least my homework is done, so now I'm going to go lay down on the couch and wait for Ron to get online. Maybe I can take a little catnap?

No comments:

Post a Comment