Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 53: October 19th, 2009

Quote of the Day: "Don't let anything stop you. There will be times when you'll be disappointed, but you can't stop. Make yourself the very best that you can make of what you are. The very best." - Sadie T. Alexander

I have spent most of today trying to upload photos onto Flickr, and so far I think I may have been able to upload about 200 or somthing. It takes sooooo long! Why, oh why, do I feel the need to take so many darn pictures! HAHAHA Because I enjoy it, and because it's one of the few things I have to do, I guess. I've been working on homework today, too, so that put me into a borderline poor mood. I'm not sure what's wrong with me lately, but I just can't concentrate anymore. I feel like my brain is trying to form thoughts through a fog, and it's been this way for quite a while. I wonder if there may be something wrong with me that is causing me to lack my normal mental clarity?  It can't be lack of sleep, because I sure got plenty last night. I'm not sure what's going on.  But it has been more difficult to breathe lately, too, so I'm wondering if it isn't just sinus/allergy related. It seems like I went through this last fall, too, if I remember correctly. I still swear that I am allergic to something here that makes me feel miserable most of the year. I wonder if I would feel better if we just moved somewhere else? Like my brain would finally work the way it's supposed to?

I walked 5.21 miles today to try and make up for the last couple of days when I didn't walk.  And do you want to know something totally funny that makes no sense to me? MY ARMS ARE SORE!  Figure that one out. Who knows what the heck is going on with that, I guess maybe I'm holding them funny when I walk.  I'm not sure.  But I'm hoping that tomorrow when I wake up I'll be even lighter than I have been today. I was 143 on the nose this morning, which is lighter than I've been in at least 5 years. And also, I only have 3 pounds left before I reach the "recommended weight range" of 113 to 140 lbs for my height.  WooHoo! I may get there sometime this year!  My goal is to get it off, and then KEEP it off, but we'll see how well that works out.

I'd have thought I'd feel better with all the exercising, but I haven't so far. Maybe it's time to go to a doctor? One that may know what's going on with me? I love my normal doctor, but I had to tell him what to give me in order to make me better after my spider bite, and then I had to tell him which lab to order for my Hepatitis B titer for school, so let's just say that I'm losing faith.  I will probably call and make an appt with the doctors on base, and give that a try. Maybe I have some kind of walking pneumonia or something. Hard to tell, right? Oh, well. Lots of luck with that. ;)

I'm off to bed now, but I've got my list of photos all loaded onto Flickr so that while I spend the night sleeping it will spend the night loading my photos. I should be down to only a couple hundred by tomorrow!  Wish me luck with that! And then the brains to upload them more often so that I don't go through this again!
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment