Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 49: October 15th, 2009

Quote of the Day: Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which have been overcome while trying to succeed. - Booker T. Washington"

Ever do something where you think at first that it's the best thing you've ever done, and then later start to think that you're making the worst mistake you could ever make? I am so down right now about school that I just want to crawl under a rock and not come out until school is over. I am truly hating school right now more than I ever have before. I'm not even excited about it anymore, and that says a lot.
Today's clinicals were horrible, and I'm glad they're over. I've not been feeling very well today, so it seemed like the longest day in history. And I was very disappointed in how everything went.  HOWEVER, we splurged and had McDonald's (with a Coke) for dinner, and watched the new Scooby Doo movie. It was a very nice, relaxing evening that really made up for my long and miserable day. I'm really wondering if this is all going to be worth it, or if I will even like nursing. Some of the nurses I've dealt with are HORRIBLE backstabbing people. Sigh.

I did get the kids to sit down and make out a list of foods to take with us on our camping trip... I haven't checked it yet, but can't wait to see what they think of as good camping food... Cody was asking if ice cream was an option! What a goober!
Other than that, I can't wait to go to bed and get this awful day over with.  So I'll see you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment