Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day 16: September 12th, 2009

Quote of the Day: "Man is so made that he can only find relaxation from one kind of labor by taking up another. ~Anatole France, The Crime of Sylvestre Bonnard"


I told you, Ron... I had a quote tailor-made for you! Using your only day to build things for your room... I can't believe it! Do you even know the meaning of the word "rest" ? I mean, really, you only get one day off. Right?


Today's been a pretty good day. I've been studying pretty much non-stop all day long, and it's been interesting trying to cram all the knowledge into my small brain. LOL I think I'm on overload, actually... I'm having a hard time concentrating on ANYTHING. And I can't even go ride my brand-new bike because it's raining out. I was going to do it today anyways, even with the rain, but now it's dark outside which makes it REALLY dangerous. So I just have to sit here and ride my exercise bike, and look at it sitting there all shiny and pretty and ready to take me out on the road for some adventure. Maybe tomorrow. It's going to be raining the next three or four days, according to the Weather Channel, so I guess I'll have to dig out my raingear to ride in. Which is no big deal, because it's comfortable enough. And very... bright.


Have you seen what miss Mocha is wearing today?

It looks like she has surrendered to the rain and being outside, and decided that it was too cool for her tastes. So she felt it prudent to wear a very fashionable pink fluffy coat with sheepskin lining. I tried to talk her out of it, telling her that 75 degrees is too warm for her to wear such a nice, heavy coat. But you know how "kids" are, they don't listen worth snot. She kindly reminded me that her daddy had not seen her in the coat yet and it would be a good idea after all. What do I know? I'm just the one that fills the dog bowl. :)

Oh, and by the way, Ron... your dog is a spoiled little princess! (But she's growing on me..) I think she is finally starting to settle into her new home, too. She doesn't seem nearly as afraid as she used to. But she still cowers quite a bit. We're getting there! She sure does love to sit perfectly still to get her picture taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment