Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 13: September 9th, 2009

Quote of the Day: “Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will. ~Author Unknown"

Okay, this is it... the long awaited day... the day which I promised Ron would come. I have officially lost my mind! Okay, maybe not, but I did come up with this really fun idea for the blog so that Ron has something interesting to look at everyday. And here it is... the 2009 Fashion Extravaganza of Doggie Style! (No, not that one. The other one. Yes, THAT one.)

Chloe doing her "sad dog" impression, with her

SNAZZY NEW GOLD COLLAR


Mocha's big smile

This is Chloe as few people ever see her,
with her ears at attention. I'm not sure what
she heard, but it must have been interesting.


Here's Mocha, waiting for a treat.

Tired little Chloe!

I thought the dress said it all, until this look!

Chloe thinks she is just so cute!

The glamour girl posing for her picture.

Chloe with her eyes on the prize... a treat

Little Mocha

I know, I always said that I would never be one of those people who would dress up their dogs in clothes and parade them around. But desperate times call for desperate measures! It's something that I figure at least has a LITTLE bit of entertainnent value. And it's a way to keep everybody talking, that's for sure! LOL

Today has been a good day otherwise. I got a little more "learn-ed" at school today. The drive was really quiet, and there was even less to look at than usual. I guess because we make it so many times. But Laurie and I had a good time anyways, and we planned our next few study sessions. Or, hopefully planned them. We'll see how it all works out. And then after class we attended a 2-hour tutoring session that will hopefully give us at least a 10% chance of getting a better grade on our upcoming test. But we capped off the day with some shopping, so that's always a plus! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment