Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 196: March 11, 2010

Quote of the Day: "We are all here for a spell. Get all the good laughs you can." - Will Rogers

Today was an AWESOME day at clinicals! It didn't stop me from getting exhausted by the end of the day, but I honestly believe it's mostly the stupid shoes I have to wear to clinicals. My feet and legs are killing me! But I was definitely right, I LOVE postpartum care! I spoke with Ellen this afternoon, the manager of the postpartum area, and she said that she is expecting to be able to call on Monday with news regarding whether I am hired or not. I can't WAIT for that! Now I'm not only excited that my baby is coming home on Monday, but also that maybe I'll have some great news to give him when he lands. And if for some reason they don't select me, then I'll at least have someone to console me about it. So either way it goes, Monday will be a good day!
 
I invited my classmate Lillian to spend the night here at the house tonight because she didn't want to drive home to Dallas and turn right back around in the morning and drive back up here again for class tomorrow.  She was planning on finding a hotel after clinicals, and I just told her that I have plenty of room and to come on over.  It was good having someone else around that I could talk to that was actually an adult, and we had a good time. She LOVES Tiger. I think she'd love to take him home with her, too.  But of course.... EVERYONE loves Tiger, he's just so darn cute! LOL  Tomorrow she'll have to go back down to Dallas after class, but at least she was able to save money on gas and on a hotel, which is awesome. Plus, we were actually able to sit down and watch a movie (somewhat.... I kept falling asleep).  Maybe tomorrow I'll be more rested and ready to get started on cleaning this place up for Ron.  I am nearly jumping for joy already, and I still have 4 whole days left! UGH!  Soon, this will all be a bad dream.... not soon enough, unfortunately, but soon. Can you say.... FINALLY?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment