Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 195: March 10, 2010

Quote of the Day: "The best way out is always through." -Robert Frost

Today is one of the last few days that I will be writing my daily blogs for Ron, and while it's kind of sad that it marks the end of something that I have stuck with and didn't give up on, I'm really happy that it's coming to an end.  Ron will be landing at DFW airport on the 15th, which means you'll only have 4 more days' worth of what I have been calling "Ron's Blog".   I haven't planned to completely remove my blog from the net, though. I think (mostly because poor Tiffany won't EVER know what we're up to if I quit the blog altogether) that I'll keep writing blogs, just more random and varied than I've been doing.  Probably not every day, though, but we'll see. Come May 15th I'll have a lot more time on my hands, and a lot LESS stress. And I might even get a life again, which means that I'd have MORE to write about!

All day long I've been thinking about Ron coming home, and it's been Ron this and Ron that the whole day long.  I took my third test in my Mother/Baby class today, but I'm not sure how I did. I found that it was pretty hard to concentrate. For one thing, aside from the fact that I have Ron-itis going on, they keep the stupid classroom so hot that it's miserable in there.  I actually start getting lightheaded and dizzy after the first hour. It's really sad when you can actually feel a ten degree difference just walking out of the classroom into the hallway.  I wish they would prop the door open, or turn off the heater, or something! I don't have very high hopes for that, but still... it is actually so warm in there that it makes me feel physically ill, like I have a high fever. And poor Laurie agrees... her face turns bright red in there!

I started packing my bag for Dallas tonight, but am having a hard time figuring out what to take. What do you want to pack when you are seeing your husband for the first time in six months, and you are 25 pounds skinnier than when he left? Do you want jeans and t-shirts, or skirts and blouses, or dresses? Hmm. I can't seem to wrap my mind around a concept of what to pack. I stuck with jeans, but every time I turn around I'm second-guessing myself. LOL You'd think we were newlyweds or something! It's kinda funny.  But the one thing I HAD to pack for sure..... slippers. There's no smoking in the rooms on the base, so we'll have to walk out to the smoking area to smoke. Plus, I just really love slippers. I'm weird that way! LOL

I have clinicals tomorrow, so I'd better sign off here and try to get some sleep, even though I know I won't. Tomorrow is my postpartum clinical... you know, the one I'm trying to get hired for.... the one I absolutely loved!  I can't wait to get there and get started! Maybe I'll impress them so much that they'll make their decision right then and there and hire me on the spot!!!! I've already had all three interveiws, so why not? LOL Yeah, I know, other people to interview.  Still.... a girl can dream, right? I mean, really.... I really, really want it!

No comments:

Post a Comment