Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 194: March 9th, 2010

Quote of the Day: "Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation." ~Kahlil Gibran

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RON!!!!!

If you were here, I'd have been making you a special dinner tonight, but as it is I'll just have to do that once you're home. I'm looking SOOOOO forward to being able to have my other half back! Just a few more days, and I'll have someone to call to jump for joy with when I get good news, or someone whose shoulder I can cry on when the bad things happen.  I've been so lost all by myself, I can't even remember when the last time I felt like that was. I have been forced to stay really busy during this deployment thanks to nursing school, but I still think that I've had too much time on my hands to be miserable. So as a result of that, I am SUPER GLAD that Ron's coming home finally.  My countdown has begun! YAY!!!!

Today has been a really boring day for the most part. I'm still not feeling well, but I guess I'll just have to get used to that. I had to go to WalMart and buy some track shorts for Cody.  He had a meet today after school, and loaned his pair out to his friend Nathan, whose clothes got soaked. So..... I got three pairs for him, which should be MORE than enough. Except that he likes to wear them all the time, so I'm sure that they will be all worn out soon.  While I was at Wally World I went ahead and pulled in and had them change my oil so that Ron wouldn't have to mess with it when he gets back. And I had them add air to my tires too, which were REALLY LOW.  So while I was waiting I found a couple pairs of shorts that would fit me, and now I think I should have just enough clothes to make it through the summer. Maybe not as much as I'm USED to having, but hey... it's all good. You don't wear a lot in summer, anyways. I have plenty of shirts and tops, so there will be plenty of different outfit choices. For whatEVER I decide to do. And boy, am I looking forward to it!!!

I didn't get out there and fertilize the plants today because of the WalMart trip, and then cleaning out my closet and putting away all the clothes that don't fit me. By the time I was done with that (which took about 6 hours because of me not feeling good) I was pretty much wiped out.  But I had to go to Cody's track meet, which took FOREVER. And poor Cody, he didn't do too well tonight. He was jumping too high and not spending enough time running, so he took like 3rd or 4th place.  He said that is the last time he runs that particular race, and will stick to the 110's from now on (or something like that.)  He also said that maybe he just would quit, but I hope he doesn't. It'd be good for him to finish what he started, even if he doesn't like it.  I just took him to Burger King for dinner, and he enjoyed devouring a triple Whopper, king size fries, and a king size soda.  Not sure if he'll be able to sleep tonight with all that caffeine in him, but hey, who knows. As for me, it's now time for bed. I have a test in the morning which I have to get some sleep for, followed by sitting in class all day long. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment