Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 148: January 22, 2010

 Quote of the Day: "A husband should tell his wife everything that he is sure she will find out, and before anyone else does." – Thomas Robert Dewar

HAHAHA Cody picked out today's Quote... he was sitting next to me in my office when I opened up my file with all my quotes in it, and I told him "Pick a number", and this is the quote labeled with the number he chose.  He got a great laugh out of it, though I'm sure he won't feel quite so happy about it when HE is older and married and has to tell his wife something he'd rather not.  Ron, you'd better have a chat with that boy! Just tell him to ALWAYS tell the truth, immediately, and quickly. You know... like you've been struggling with for YEARS! hehehe  You know... all the times you'll be talking about something, and my elephant brain gets triggered and I say "But ten years ago you said ______, not _______, so which one is it REALLY?" HEHEHE

Today has been a super busy day. I really deep cleaned the formal living room, the family room, and the dining room, and was working on the kitchen a little but am going to finish it up and the rest of the house tomorrow. I'm too tired to do much of anything else today. Oh yeah.... went and swept up the leaves in the breezeway to try to keep them out of the pool, swept up the leaves on the back patio to try and keep them out of the house, and cleaned the pool.  We had a dust storm the other night right before that thunderstorm hit, so the pool was almost completely a uniform brown color.  I've had the pool vac running all day long and it STILL has some spots in it that just haven't come clean yet. And the jacuzzi... I'm still waiting for it to get a little cleaner. I've gone out there like thirty times today to sweep off all the steps and inside the jacuzzi, but it doesn't seem to be helping. I've even backwashed the filter.

I think tomorrow morning I'll backwash it again, then just vacuum the jacuzzi and the steps by hand. I'll tell you, it is a royal pain to vacuum the jacuzzi because the stupid hose keeps either coming out of the wall or dragging the vacuum up and out of the jacuzzi. We really need to buy one of those vacuums that are self-contained, I saw it at the pool supply and it looks really, really nice. Just the thought of cleaning the jacuzzi without fighting that stupid heavy hose would be a godsend, especially when I am seriously considering draining the stupid thing and getting rid of it because of how much of a pain in the ass it is.  What good is a non-heated jacuzzi, anyways? AND the bubbles turn off after 15 minutes???? What a waste.

I am really looking forward to having the whole house clean, finally. It'll be really nice, I think. Who knows, maybe it'll stay that way for more than a day.   : )

No comments:

Post a Comment