Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 115: December 20, 2009

Quote of the Day:  "Leadership is the ability to get extraordinary achievement from ordinary people." - Brian Tracy

I spent half the day sewing the quilt squares together, and the other half trying to keep my psychotically determined cat off my lap while I sewed the quilt squares.  Have you ever tried sewing when your sewing machine is level with your knees because it's on the coffee table, and you have a cat on your lap? It's quite difficult. And irritating.  I don't know what it is about that crazy cat, but if he doesn't get his mommy fix he is completely annoying!  It drives him crazy if he can't spend at least a half hour a day sitting on my lap. I guess he feels neglected or something. But I didn't get the whole quilt top sewed like I had wanted. I have five rows left before I can start putting the top together.  That's okay, though, it will give me time to think about whether I want to take the time to pin it together first, since it's such a long run. I probably do, but who knows how I'll feel tomorrow.

It's been a really bad week on the weight loss front. I just can't seem to get it together this week at all. I haven't exercised, and I am constantly hungry. I have actually gained some weight back this week, so far. Not a pound yet, but my weigh-in day is tomorrow and I've been eating like crazy. I have no idea why it's all of a sudden an issue, but it's driving me batty. I've even upped the amount of water I've been drinking, but it still hasn't helped.  I guess maybe I lost the determination this week or something. It's so frustrating, because I can't seem to lose the weight like everyone else does.  They recommend two pounds a week, and most times I can barely lose one. So gaining this week puts me even further behind schedule. But short of completely starving myself, I just don't know how I'll get my stupid body to fall in line. I don't want to give up, but I'm so disheartened that it feels like I want to.  If that makes any sense to anyone else but me.  But here's hoping that tomorrow morning, I'll magically be at least 0.2 pounds lower than I was on Tuesday. ANY loss is better than a gain. Even if it is so miniscule that it doesn't even matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment