Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 70: November 5th, 2009

Quote of the Day: "The joy of meeting pays the pangs of absence; else who could bear it?" ~Nicholas Rowe

Clinicals today went very well. I had a pretty good day. I was in dialysis, so I got to see a lot of different things, which I normally wouldn't see.  In all honesty there's not a lot that goes on in dialysis, so there's not much to tell.  Afterward I came home and planted the other hibiscus tree, so they are now both in the ground and I'm hoping they will adjust to their new home before the cold weather sets in. We'll see, because it's supposedly going to be really nice over at least the next week or so.  Since the house is mostly clean and my laundry's mostly done, I'm going to spend some time tomorrow figuring out what to do about my clematis. I'm thinking I'll just put it out front somewhere, because it won't get the intense sunshine it gets where it is in the back yard. Or maybe I can plant it along the back fence, not sure yet.  I have all night to think about it, so we'll see.  Either way, it's been a really long day and yet I don't really have much to say because the entire bulk of it was all clinicals, where nothing big happened, so I'm going to hit the road and get to bed.  I'll write more tomorrow, when I have something to say.  Bye for now!


Mocha practicing her low-crawl. Not sure why she does this, but she does it all the time.


What is it with Mocha and her tongue?


Mocha's grinning at you!


Why I hate Halloween candy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment