Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

Day 64: October 30th, 2009

Quote of the Day: "The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected." ~Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook.

Such a crazy day today! I found out that nearly all my dvd movies have been somehow unnamed in the player, so I have to reset the entire thing. No big deal, right? Yeah... except that's over 300 DVD movies that I will have to figure out what spot they are in the player and then rename.  So I start thinking, hey... it's the perfect opportunity to rearrange them into alphabetical order and have it all organized so that it's easier to find a movie. Right? 

WRONG!!!!! It was a good idea in theory, until I figured out that there are a couple movies missing. No problem, I've got my spreadsheet of the movies we own, I'll just open it up and use it to go by.  Except for a couple very small problems... the movies that are missing, the movies that we have recently bought that were not on the spreadsheet but in the player, and the fact that somewhere in all those 300+ movies I have one movie in the wrong slot and it is throwing the entire rest of them off. Not to mention I KNOW I saw one of the missing movies in the stack as I was trying to sort them out, and now it's not there. Am I losing my freaking mind? It would have been so much easier to keep them in the cases than to buy this crazy DVD jukebox! Okay, well, maybe not. It does take up a lot less space than all those DVD cases would. And it's nice not to have to take them out of the cases all the time to play them. Note to self: I HAVE to get these in order tomorrow so that I can type the names into the system. I'd do it tonight, but I've already been at it for about 7 hours, and I am very tired of it right now. I'm tempted to throw it out the window!

Tomorrow morning Sherrie is picking me up at 6:40am and she and I are going to the gym to work out. I'm looking forward to it, but not the lack of sleep part. It's been such a crazy day that I only got to walk a little bit. I'm not going to have lost much weight tomorrow morning, if any. Sigh.  Oh, well, I guess I've done pretty good this week anyways. And my official weekly weigh day isn't until Monday anyways, so I have a little more time to lose some more. I'll just work harder tomorrow.  Not really looking forward to that, but what can you do? Have to keep on track somehow. Other than that, tomorrow is going to be homework, homework, and more homework, followed by studying.  I didn't get the house clean today, thanks to the stupid DVD player situation, so I'm going to have to wait now until all the homework is done.  And tomorrow's halloween, and I haven't even bought candy yet this year. I'm not doing well at ALL. Is there something to be said about exercise making you scatterbrained? Or is it just that I am entirely too busy? Who cares, let's just get over it and maybe get some focus, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment