Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 61: October 27th, 2009

Quote of the Day: "Love doesn’t make the world go ‘round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile." – Franklin P. Jones

It amazes me how tired I get around this time of night. We ate an early dinner due to me needing to get up really early tomorrow for my test, but it was good. And it's good that I'm tired, because it means that I will go to sleep easily and be able to get up early without any problems.  That way, I can look over my items I have been studying for my test just to make sure that they will stay in my head.  Lord knows I need that! LOL

Today has been 90% studying. I think I have pretty much worked myself into a frenzy on this one, so much that my brain now feels like mush. I'm not sure whether I would retain any more this evening or not, so I'm just not going to bother. If it's not in there now, it won't be in there tomorrow. Right?  And since I'm meeting Laurie at 6:30 am at WalMart for our carpool, she can quiz me on the way there and tell me what I got wrong or right.  I hopefully know enough to at least pass, but this test is supposed to be the hardest one yet. We'll see.

I was thinking today about my hibiscus.  I was looking at them and wondering, I've seen so many other hibiscus bushes here, I wonder if these would make it through the winter?  It's an interesting thought.  I could put them up right next to the garage, and that way they are sheltered from the north winds. I'd bet that would work to keep them cozy, right? And having the roots in the ground and insulated instead of in pots would also help.  What do you think, Ron? Good idea? Bad idea?  I have tried, but I can't think of another spot to put them.  What are your thoughts?

I'm going to go to bed early tonight, so I'll catch you all tomorrow. Wish me luck... I'll need it!

1 comment:

  1. Hoping you have a great day tomorrow and do very well on your test!

    About your hisbucus they do very well during the winters here. We have three in the back up against the house. You shouldn't have a problem with them in the ground! Good LUCK!

    ReplyDelete