Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 42: October 8th, 2009

Quote of the Day: "Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age. ~John Dryden"

I had clinicals today, so it has been go, go, go from the time I got up. I had a good enough day, I guess. I woke up to my eyes doing really strange things for like half an hour, so it took a while for me to get ready. Then, as I was getting out of the car to go into the hospital I realized that I had put on the wrong shoes, so I spent the entire day worrying about it. But I had a relatively easy day. The only bad thing that happened in MY book was that my instructor told me that I was too negative about myself and had to start talking and thinking more positively. Sound familiar to any of you? I've always been too hard on myself, and I know this, but I guess it really aggravates her. So I've REALLY got to watch it, especially around her.

I can't write very much tonight because we have some massive thunderstorms tonight. It has been thundering and lightning since around 4 this afternoon, and hasn't let up yet. So I can't keep my computer on. I'll have to make up for it on tomorrow's blog. So have a great day, and I'll write more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment