Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

Day 36: October 2nd, 2009

Quote of the Day: "Gone - flitted away, Taken the stars from the night and the sun From the day! Gone, and a cloud in my heart.~Alfred Tennyson"

I GOT AN 82 ON MY SECOND TEST! THAT MAKES TWO OF THEM THAT WEREN'T A 78! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!

There ARE miracles! I knew it! hehehe



And I almost didn't know she had posted them, because I almost gave up and went to bed, but at the last minute I realized that I hadn't done the blog! How horrible is THAT! Not for me, or for any of the general readers, but for Ron. He says he looks forward to being able to read the blog everyday, so what do I do? ALMOST not do one tonight. Way to go, Idaho! But really, honestly.... I'm so tired that I nearly spaced it. Chalk one up to being a nursing student. That, and the fact that I haven't really slept well since Ron left. I just really, really, really need a good night's sleep.

I found out this morning that one of the sprinklers out back is busted, and who knows how long that's been going on. I only noticed the other night that water was ending up on the pool deck where it normally doesn't, but I wonder how long it was going on that I DIDN'T notice it? The funny thing is, the part that sits in the middle is completely missing, so who knows how long ago it broke. I know that in this yard there is only one way to break the sprinkler heads, and that's with the mower, so I have a pretty good idea how it got broken. I was going to go out and fix it today, but I never did get around to it. I had my dental appointment to go to at 1, and then after that I just sat at home and studied some more. It seems like it's all I ever do anymore!

Speaking of my dental appointment, I'm kind of disappointed. I was expecting him to pull the tooth that's been bothering me, or at least fix it, but all he did was take xrays. I have to go back in on Thursday for a cleaning and for him to tell me what he plans to do to my teeth. So I'll have at least another week, maybe two, before I'll be able to eat on the left side of my mouth again. That's typical, but I guess it will be really easy for me to avoid all the bad-for-me snack foods I normally eat. He did tell me to stop drinking sodas and tea, and of course to quit smoking. But they ALL tell you to quit smoking, don't they? And the sodas and tea I had already decided to quit. (Although after the day I had yesterday in clinicals, I broke down and bought a Coke. It took me four hours to finish the bottle, though, and it was just a regular sized vending machine bottle. Yay me!


Here's Damien doing what he does best... sitting in squalor and playing video games.

Damien and his friend Blake.

The mantle before the fall decorations came out...

The mantle AFTER the fall decorations were put up.

No comments:

Post a Comment