Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 33: September 29th, 2009

Quote of the Day: “Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort, of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all right out, just as they are, chaff and grain together; certain that a faithful hand will take them and sift them, keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away.-author unknown”


Things are swimming right along here, literally! It’s been a really beautiful day out, and having no A/C during this time of year really isn’t all that horrible. The highs for today are like 81 (I think), and since the house has been getting up to around 85 with the A/C off thanks to the programmable thermostat (with windows closed) it’s actually stayed cooler in the house. I particularly still can appreciate that clean-air smell… lots of people mowed their grass, and you can still smell that freshly-mowed grass smell. The only bad thing is that the pollen counts have been super high for the last few weeks, and I am definitely feeling it in my sinuses. Stuffy head, flushed face, metallic taste… oh, the joys of a sinus infection. Or, a common head cold? Who knows. The effects are the same, to me.

I went out to clean the pool today and found this fuzzy
caterpillar at the bottom of the pool. He’s pretty big, isn’t he?

Tomorrow’s my second test, already. If you can believe it! This semester is flying by, thank God! I’m glad, because it means that Ron will be home with me in no time at all. Don’t get me wrong, I think it sucks that he’s gone for so long, but I’m a big girl, I can deal with it. And I think that it’s good for people to spend a little time apart once in a while, but not THIS long. It’s miserable. And I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. But I understand the reasons he must go, and I am proud of him for being who he is, so I have to take the good with the bad. Besides, it’s that many days fewer that I have to clean the mirror on his side of the bathroom! ;)

Anyways, I’m off to another marathon cramming session… wish me luck!

THE YARD CHRONICLES, VOLUME 2:
COULD DIS BE DA CULPRIT?



TEXAS SUNRISE




HOMETOWN ALBUM:
The Burkburnett Community Center



Oh, no, not another Mocha pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment