Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day 99: December 4th, 2009

Quote of the Day: "May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand." ~Irish Blessing
I can’t find my “List Book”! I have looked EVERYWHERE, and it is just not anywhere that I can find it! I wouldn’t mind so much, except that it has a list in there of all the things I wanted to get done over Christmas break, and now I can’t remember what all was on there because I wrote it all down so that I DIDN’T have to remember! UGH!!! I can’t believe that it’s missing, but isn’t just like me… to forget where I put the thing I started to help me keep from forgetting things. Dang, I can be such a dork sometimes! Now I’ll have to spend a ton of time looking for the stupid thing, and it’ll take away from a lot of the things which I had wanted to get done. Sigh. I guess it’s just going to be one less thing I get finished, if I can’t get it found here pretty quickly.

I was wondering… could the fact that children in the 1800s were so willing to help their parents and respectful stem from not only the use of corporal punishment, but also from the fact that there were a lot fewer children around to be a bad influence? It seems like Cody just keeps getting worse and worse, toward me and just in general. He gets disrespectful, belligerent, mean, and insensitive all the time now. He has no respect for people or property, and does not care in the least that he has made life so difficult for everyone else. I really and truly hope that this is simply just a teenage thing, and that he’ll grow out of it. Because he keeps yelling and screaming about “I’ll just run away!” whenever I try to correct him in any way or make him do any chores. At this point, I’m starting to wish that he would, just so that he could fall on his face and learn some respect. He has no idea how much the things he does influences the lives of everyone around him, and just takes it for granted that the world owes him everything. I shall call him Mini-Damien.

You know, I'm getting horrible at doing the blog. I had this already mostly written by two in the afternoon yesterday, and then realized that my card from the Texas Board of Nursing that says I have been approved for security clearance is missing, and it's due before I can register for classes. I am FREAKING OUT!!!! I had it on the table next to my chair in the living room, and now it's not there... I think I vaguely remember moving it so that it wouldn't get lost (hahaha, joke's on me) but now I can't find it anywhere. So now I get to tear the house apart to find it! LOL Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment