Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 78: November 13th, 2009

Quote of the Day:  "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched… but are felt in the heart." – Helen Keller

I got a lot of shopping done for Ron today. I have been meaning to get him his package together so that I could get it sent out tomorrow, but since tomorrow's study group I'm not sure that I'll be able to mail it out. I'll have to wait and see. I picked him up a couple of surprises, too, to throw in for good measure, so I now have to find a bigger box. Or send more than one. Not sure which, actually, I'll have to wait and see.

I have officially made it into my "recommended weight range" now! My recommended range is 113 to 140 pounds, and for the last two days I've been 139 and some change. YAY ME!!!! The only problem is that I'm so darn tired all the time now between being sick and having my tooth pulled that I just haven't felt up to doing much exercise. Which I guess is alright, since I really didn't eat much today at all. I haven't felt up to it. Not that I wasn't hungry or anything, I was a little. Just feel all icky and achy and generally blah. So maybe tomorrow. Oh, that' s right... study group... not much eating tomorrow either, then! LOL

One more quick update before I hit the bed: It's FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!  hehehe  And nothing bad happened! Hmm... maybe that's because... it's just another day!!!

COUNTING DOWN: GOING TO SEE "NEW MOON" WITH SHERRIE ON THE 20TH!!!!!! JUST 7 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment