Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day 26: September 22nd, 2009

Quote of the Day: "I am bigger than anything that can happen to me. All these things, sorrow, misfortune, and suffering, are outside my door. I am in the house and I have the key. -Charles Fletcher Lummis"

And just like that, the phones are gone. I ran those darn things up to the store just about as fast as my car would drive. Why, you ask? Was it because they didn't work the way I thought they would? No, that's not the answer. Was it because they weren't what I wanted? No, that's not it either. Was it because I thought they were too expensive? Well, yes and no. But not so much that they were expensive, but that I found out today that my youngest, my little angel, my "sweet little boy" ran up $620.00 in phone calls to CANADA in the last month!!!! Bills just got printed today. So of course, all the money I spent on Cody's phone, my phone, and Ron's phone all has to go toward that HUGE BILL!!! We're talking over $900 for a phone bill! I could SOOOOOO kill him! Not only that, but now I have to return my shiny new bike and all the workout clothes I haven't taken the tags off of yet. I could just beat him sometimes! GRRRRR!!! So I got to have a brand-new phone for a day, and play with it. But now it's back at the store... and I never even got to ride my bike! Why is it that I'M the one suffering in this one? For being nice enough to let my evidently not-so-bright son have a phone? Guess so.

I am letting Mocha have a rest, so here are some pictures to enjoy of the kitties. I'd write more, but thanks to all the running around returning things I had to do I wasn't able to get ANY of my work done for school, and will now have to burn the midnight oil to get it all done on time. Later, people...








No comments:

Post a Comment