Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day 23: September 19th, 2009

Quote of the Day: "Enlightenment is the "quiet acceptance of what is". I believe the truly enlightened beings are those who refuse to allow themselves to be distressed over things that simply are the way they are. - Wayne Dyer"

What a great day today has been. Most of today was, once again, spent at the laptop trying to copy my class notes onto a file so that I can have them arranged the way I like them... easy to read! The way I take notes in class, it's like looking at chickenscratch! Who wants to spend half their study time wondering "What does that say?" So it's become an obsession with me. The gals in my study group and I are going to exchange what notes we have taken and combine them all into one study guide, since no two people catch the same thing and can write it down. Especially with the speed the instructor speaks at!

And speaking of my study group, I called today and made the reservation for the cabin up at Lake Texoma for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th of October for our study group. None of us are sure yet whether we'll be able to do a campout on that weekend, or whether we'd rather go to Lake Kickapoo and stay in the tent if we do, or whether we want to stay 2 nights or 3 nights, but I figured I'd better make the appointment before all the cabins were rented out. As it is, we got extremely lucky and one of the new cabins was available. The ones with the giant loft upstairs where someone can throw a sleeping bag and just chill out. And it has a screened in porch, too, so the bugs won't even be an issue! Good thinking! :) So now, all I need is for Delia, Carol Ann, Amy, and Laurie all to come to an agreement on what we want to do and when we want to do it. I only have until the 25th to cancel the reservation if we decide to stay in the tent or just not go at all, so we'd better hurry. I've sent out an email to let them know, and am hoping we can all get together on Monday at Denny's and decide everything over some coffee or brunch.

We'll see!

My phone is fixed, by the way! Thank heavens! I am still so angry with AT&T that I can hardly see straight, but that's okay. I'll deal with it. I'm looking into other options, such as Vonage, so we'll see. It really sounds like a good deal, except we would have to get a new phone number. That part stinks. But then again, maybe those collections calls we've been getting for some lady named Amy Bragg since we got the phone number issued to us in 2005 will finally stop. I have no idea who she is, but I'm pretty sure that she's on my bad list for having to put up with her collectors calling ME at MY home, and not believing that she does not live at this number anymore. I really wish there was some sort of law against changing your phone number if you have unpaid debts. Save all the rest of us decent people who DO pay our bills on time a little bit of the hassle of worrying about your messes, would you people? Geez! It is really sad when YOU'RE BEING HASSLED BY BILL COLLECTORS BECAUSE OF SOMEONE WHO USED TO HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER!!!!!

THE DAILY PHOTO ALBUM:
Here is sweet little Chloe, breaking in her new Halloween costume....
she seems to like playing dress-up with her sister, but the poor thing is so big that there are hardly any clothes I can find that fit her. To borrow, of course. There are lots of clothes I can buy, if I want to, but since I'm not going to be dressing the dogs in clothes once Ron gets back and I have no more reason to, why spend the money on it? Let's face it... critter clothes are EX-PEN-SIVE!!!!!

I HEART U, DADDY! I WEALLY, WEALLY DO! COME HOME SOON AND SNUGGLE WITH ME AND MOMMY! WE MISS YOU!

Ain't I cute, Daddy? I'm such a
little princess that I will sit all day long to pose for the camera!

I'm ready for my closeup now, guys... as soon as I finish sunning!

Mocha is just too adorable in her new little dress!

Mocha loves her Cody, too!

What's the most dangerous thing about Mocha?

HER TONGUE!!!!

Chloe, resting confortably on her grass.




And the end-all to end all is......


WHAT DO YOU MEAN, WE'RE OUT OF MILK BONES????? GO TO THE STORE AND GET SOME RIGHT THIS MINUTE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment