Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 2, 2012

First Page of our "New Home Album"

I'm off today, thank heavens! So I'll be spending most of my time cleaning and doing laundry. I do plan on going down to Lake Worth to buy me some new workout shoes, but that's going to be later. I've been looking at the dust in this place long enough.  Well, that, and the fact that now there are Halloween candy wrappers everywhere. I forgot about that little nugget of Halloween fun. Sigh. Sometimes I really wish Cody would just clean up after himself instead of leaving me to do it.  But, alas, that will NEVER happen. Don't worry, I'm a realist.

But speaking of Cody, oh, my! I could not believe what he decided to go as for Halloween! He just seems to want to blatantly disregard every single social expectation at every turn. He definitely goes out of his way to be his own person, for sure. I can't even begin to explain, so here goes....


And yes, for those of you who are wondering, he DOES have a girlfriend who also dressed the same way. I guess they wanted to be Anime hookers or something. Funny thing is, those are boxers under the skirt! LOL And after he went trick-or-treating (which I thought he was way too old for, but all his friends went together) he came home and said "Walking in those boots wasn't as bad as you made it sound, Mom. Look, no blisters." Until the next evening, when he was lying on the couch complaining that his feet hurt from the boots! HAHAHAHA Told ya, women are tough! So he is now happily back in his boy-clothes and sneakers. Thank, God. I almost had to go to therapy there for a second. Oh, and by the way, yes that IS a candy wrapper on the floor! Told ya so!


Things here are going great, as a matter of fact. Ron and I are beginning to toss around ideas of the things we would like to do around here, and looking forward to getting a start on them once his knee is fully healed from his surgery. Which it isn't yet. But we're talking taking down dead trees, mostly. The rest will have to wait until spring/summer once we've gone to Florida for Cody's thing. Sigh. I can't wait to get THAT over and done with. I just hope we don't get there and they want hundreds of dollars for this and hundreds of dollars for that. Otherwise, it'll just be a really expensive waste of time where we could have spent the money to go to Hawaii or somewhere great.

Other than that, I've been trying to scrapbook a little here and there, in my spare time. Of course, I haven't really gotten much done, but that's okay. I have all the time in the world to get some pages done and sent off to have printed. Digital scrapbooking seems much easier than doing it the regular way where you have scissors and paper and tape and scrap papers and flowers and such strewn everywhere. At least my office stays clean. And I can take it anywhere I want to, of course, wherever my laptop will go. That makes it nice, too.  Anyways, for a preview, here's the first page of our new house album. I'll try to get more coming along soon for you.

HUGS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment