Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 28, 2012

DAY 2: 157.6 LBS AND BOWLING NIGHT

Okay, so for day two I actually managed to be down a little from yesterday's weight. It was a good start, I guess, but the dieting part is the worst. Especially since last night Ron made some pretty good guacamole dip which I definitely enjoyed too much of. And the tortilla chips. Today, too. So I hope that the mile I went on the treadmill last night and bowling tonight will help.  What's that? A mile's not enough?  Hey, gimme a break, I haven't walked in forever! I can't just jump back into the four-mile-a-day walks like I used to do! LOL  Yeah, I know, I'm a wimp. But I find that I'm so darn worn out from working, even after two days off, that I'm going to have to baby my way into it.

My knee is killing me something fierce tonight after bowling, so I've popped two Aleve, and I'm going to pass on the treadmill. I will, however, attempt some situps before bed. Notice, I said ATTEMPT. I wasn't very good at those even in school. Elementry, junior, or  high school either one. I have always been a wuss when it comes to things like that. But I can push/pull a whole lot of weight with all the upper-body strength I have, just ask my 300+ pound patients. I just have to attempt to balance that strength out a little bit and work on my core.

Ron and Cody went out and worked on the property a little bit today, getting some of the trash picked up, and it looks great. I can't wait until we get to the point where we can take some pictures to share, but for now just trust me that it has potential somewhere. I figure, sometime by January I'll manage to get some interior pictures sent to Ron's mother so that she can see everything. She's been waiting very patiently for them, after all. I just have to have the time off to do it, now that I've found the camera battery. Soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment