Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 179: February 22nd, 2010

Quote of the Day: "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." -Aristotle

You know what makes me really mad? Yesterday when I was at WalMart the gas was $2.41 a gallon. Today, when I drove up there to exchange a movie I bought that was cracked when I opened it, gas was up to $2.49 a gallon. OVERNIGHT!  I don't know what makes me angrier, the fact that they would raise the prices that much overnight, or the fact that I should have gotten gas yesterday and didn't.  Oh, well, though, it seems like that's just the way it goes lately, right? A day late and  eight cents more!!! LOL
 
Today has pretty much been a quiet day. I finally got my laundry put away, and although I still have a load or two left to wash I can handle that.  I spent a LOT of time figuring out what to wear to my job interview tomorrow.  I had this really great outfit I bought specifically for it, but wouldn't you know it... now they're saying that we're going to have about a half inch of snow overnight, and it'll be around freezing when I go to my interview. So I've been weighing my options pretty heavily.  I really, really, REALLY want this job, so I'm afraid to blow it by wearing the wrong thing. But such is life... not much I can do about it but do my best and hope for the best.
 
Damien's been home cleaning his room, and is applying for a position at the State Hospital in Wichita Falls, Cody is home being his goofy self, and life is temporarily pretty darn good. We'll see if my luck holds tomorrow! Night, people... have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment